The Time of My … Year
2010 was a fun year. I’ll be reflecting more on the year gone by and the one to come as the day –and night — goes on, but it seemed an appropriate time to look back on the year through the pictures that I took. Surprisingly, I didn’t feel like I had a whole lot of pictures to choose from. Very strange indeed. New Year’s resolution #1: take more pictures!
The video is chronological and hits some highlights like:
- Snowpocalypse in Manassas
- A trip to Phoenix with Mom
- Dylan’s prom and high school graduation
- Three beach trips
- A New York visit
- Jessie’s 25th birthday
- Hokie football at FedEx Field
- Punkin Chunkin in Delaware
- Turkey Festivus #2 and the mess it left in its wake
- A trip to San Francisco for work
I’d like to thank in advance those friends of mine who are featured — I appreciate your understanding and sense of humor. And I’m grateful to the Black Eyed Peas for remixing one of the best year-end (or end of anything) songs of all time.
I think (read: cross my fingers) that it looks better if you view it on YouTube. I swear it’s not that poor quality.
2010 was a good time.
Here’s to more fun, beach, dancing, food, and football in 2011.